To Our Patients:
We hope this letter finds you and your family in good health. Our community has been through a lot over the last few months, and all of us are looking forward to resuming our normal habits and routines. While many things have changed, one thing has remained the same; our commitment to your safety.
Infection control has always been a top priority for our practice and you may have seen this during your visits to our office. Our infection control processes are made so that when you receive care, it’s both safe and comfortable. We want to tell you about the infection control procedures we follow in our practice to keep patients and staff safe.
Our office follows infection control recommendations made by the American Dental Association (ADA), the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA). We follow the activities of these agencies so that we are up-to-date on any new rulings or guidelines that may be issued.
You may see some changes when it is time for your next appointment. We made these changes to help protect our patients and staff. For example:
- Our office will communicate with you beforehand to ask some screening questions. You’ll be asked the same questions when you arrive at the office.
- We have hand sanitizer that we will ask you to use when you enter the office. You will also find some in the waiting room and throughout the office for you to use as needed.
- We will be limiting and hopefully eliminating wait time in the waiting room by calling you into the office from outside of the building when it is time for your appointment. Should you have to wait in the waiting room for any reason, you will see that we will no longer offer magazines or reading materials as those items are difficult to clean and disinfect.
- Appointments will be managed to allow for social distancing between patients. We will do our best to allow between patients to provide our staff the opportunity to thoroughly disinfect and prepare the office for each patient, this may mean that you will be offered fewer options for scheduling your appointment. We will do our best to accommodate everyone’s particular needs.
- We have implemented medical grade air purification units throughout the office to disinfect the air. We will also be using disinfectant foggers before and after every patient. We have purchased and will be using new, state of the art equipment to ensure your safety.
We look forward to seeing you again and are happy to answer any questions you may have about the steps we have taken to keep you and every patient in our practice safe. To make an appointment, please call our office at (570) 961-6030. We will be resuming office hours effective Monday, May 18, 2020. Thank you for being our patient. We value your trust and loyalty and look forward to welcoming back our patients, neighbors, and friends.
Dr. David Hazzouri & Staff