Now, more than ever, dental technology allows your dentist to help you get a healthy smile with less discomfort. To help restore that healthy look, David Hazzouri Dental offers the following services:
- Teeth whitening. This common chemical process erases stains, or just helps lighten your teeth a few shades. Regardless of the cause of discoloration, your teeth can have an attractive look restored. Dr. Hazzouri will create a custom mouthpiece which holds the solution. The entire process takes one or more one-hour visits to your dentist’s office, depending on how white you would like your teeth.
- Porcelain Veneers. If your teeth are chipped, discolored, unevenly spaced, or crooked, porcelain or plastic veneers are the solution. Veneers are thin, allowing them to fit over the top of your existing teeth.
- Bonding. If your teeth are chipped or slightly decayed, bonded composite resin may be the appropriate solution. In just one office visit, bonded resin is used to fill gaps or change the color of your teeth, and the resin lasts several years.
- Natural looking crowns. Crowns cover your teeth to restore their normal appearance. Because of their higher cost, they are used when other alternatives have proved ineffective.
- Dental implants. Dental implants are fused directly into the bone of your jaw through a surgical procedure. After a healing period of about four months, your dentist takes impressions and makes a prosthesis that attaches to the existing implant. With proper care, dental implants can last several years.
- Dental Crowns. A crown is a dental restoration that covers and encases your tooth. Crowns are used to rebuild or strengthen broken or decayed teeth. They can also improve the appearance of crooked teeth or be used to attach a bridge.
- Enamel Shaping. Enamel shaping involves re-sculpting your teeth to improve their appearance by removing or contouring enamel. The process is usually quick and painless. Anesthesia is not necessary and the results can be seen immediately.
If you would like any of these cosmetic dental services performed, allow Dr. David Hazzouri and his more than 21 years of professional experience help you restore your smile and confidence. Call David Hazzouri Dental at 570-961-6030 to schedule an appointment today.